My berdie had a problem pooping and it started all liquidy H

Status
Not open for further replies.

niner

Hatchling Member
Hi,
Hope all goes well with your beardie. I have to say that that is the best pic ever. Would you mind terribly if I borrowed it?
thanks so much and good luck to you and your beardie,
Dale
PS runny poop and really smelly should have a fecal done IMO could be parasites.

bierdieman

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just don't alter it. And today he pooped and the white stuff was in it and it looked more digested. I think it may have been the supper worms

niner

Hatchling Member
thanks....yes, supers are a little hard to digest so I would not suggest them for a newly aquired dragon. I would just use crickets, silks, or roaches and salads consisting of any greens that ends in the word greens, like collards, mustard, turnips, or dandelion.
It could have just been relocation stress too. You might want to hold off bringing him over with you to your friends till he is settled a bit more with you first.
Hope all is well and again thanks for letting me use your pic....I really do just love it.
Dale

bierdieman

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thanks....yes, supers are a little hard to digest so I would not suggest them for a newly aquired dragon. I would just use crickets, silks, or roaches and salads consisting of any greens that ends in the word greens, like collards, mustard, turnips, or dandelion.
It could have just been relocation stress too. You might want to hold off bringing him over with you to your friends till he is settled a bit more with you first.
Hope all is well and again thanks for letting me use your pic....I really do just love it.
Dale

NP I think I am just going to stick with the inbetween stage of the pupa to feed my dragons that way there is no shell and is still nutritious. And good idea I think Ill keep him home for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom