my beardies size to age isnt right...is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardlover

Juvie Member
I only bath once a week now, and 2x a week when they were younger. I would only suggest bathing daily during shedding or if they need hydration (on meds, not pooing etc).[/quote]

Really? They aren't long baths...2-5 minutes...just so that she poops...then every other day or two she gets longer bath so she hydrate and swim around (oh how she loves to swim).
I actually haven't given her a bath in 2 days, and she hasn't pooped. She refuses to go anywhere else. It used to be only when she was out of her viv, didn't matter where (like the carpet :shock: ) but now she only goes in the tub...do you think that it's ok to give her short 'poop baths' ? I don't want my little girl to get backed up...

LJean

Extreme Poster
You can do it whichever way is best for you and your beardie. If your dragon needs the bathing to help with pooing then surely do it. :)

If I give mine too many baths, their poo is really watery and hard to clean up. ;) Besides, my male dragon hates them. I also wet down their salad/veggies to help keep them hydrated.

sha489

Original Poster
so my crickets finally came in yesterday and worms came in today. i think my phoenix worms are half dead. but he really loves the wax worms. and no i didnt feed him alot. so in the last like 6 or seven day he has gained 3 grams. and he really isnt eating as good as he could be. but hopefully he starts getting some length on him. i want to put his pic as an avatar but it wont let me. i cant figure it out. would someone care to share :mrgreen:

sha489

Original Poster
i put his tiles down and need to get grout ,styrofoam,and paint yet and then ill be starting his fake rocks :blob8:

sha489

Original Poster
thanks. hes got brown eyes which i just noticed the othere day lol after all this time holding him and caring for him. but i thought that all beardies just had black eyes. lol

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
sha489":8fc4a said:
i want to put his pic as an avatar but it wont let me. i cant figure it out. would someone care to share :mrgreen:
You probably need to lower the resolution of the pic and resize it on your computer then you should beable to upload to here directly from your computer. I don't think you have to do your avatar thru photobucket. I could be wrong though it has been awhile sense I've changed my avatar.

sha489

Original Poster
so i got in spikes 200 crickets and dontcha know no he is refusing to eat. his temps are normal. what is with him? he wont even eat worms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom