my beardie won't eat

Status
Not open for further replies.

jck88

My bearded dragon won't eat at all.. whenever he's venting i try to shove some reptiworms in there but i usually only get like 4-5 a day. he never eats on his own and even if i try to hand feed him he doesn't eat. he poops daily, sometimes every other day so idk whats going on. i bought him like a month or two ago and he hasn't been eating normal since i got him. the pet store says he eats fine so idk. and i dont wanna hear any "you dont have a big enough enclosure" or "you dont have the right lighting" cuz i know i do. 2x2x4 enclosure with a heat lamp and a basking spot of about 105 cool side about 75 is perfect and he has some nice things in there. also he drinks a lot of water. so help me out!

jck88

Original Poster
yeah i forgot to put that in there. everything is all set in there so i just wanna know why he's not eating. he seems perfectly healthy minus the whole eating problem

my little gurl is the same way!! I have her in the tank with another little one and that one eats like a pig but my little gurl wont eat anything.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom