my beardie wont eat greens

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge

hi my dodge wont eat any greens,hes took a bit of mint out my hand but thats it,hes quite happy to eat locusts every day but hes 5 yrs old n should be eatin his greens,ive started giving him calci worms to boost his calcium up and i dip the locusts in calcium powder before i give him them every now n then.what im wanting to know is,if i keep putting greens in with him and hold off on the locusts how many days can i give him before i give in and give him his bugs? he takes a bit of apple off my hand now n then aswell.its just im concerned about the lack of greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom