My Beardie thinks she's a dog! w/ pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is not a joke.
She has chewed on the occasional rawhide they left on the floor.
When I lock them up while she free roams she sits in front of the kennel. The husband has always thought she wanted to get in there with them.
Today she was eating her breakfast and having her free roam time and the dogs were not locked up. They were on the couch. She goes over to the empty kennel, gives the rawhide sitting in front of it a couple of chews and proceeds to let herself in. She kept looking back to see if anyone was going to stop her. LOL
Spent about half an hour in there until she decided to leave out a hole in the back.
IMG_0026.jpg

I have posted this pic before. This is what she does every time I lock up the dogs when she is out.
IMG_0038.jpg

I wasn't quick enough with the camera to catch her chewing on it, but you can see the line of drool coming from her mouth to the rawhide.
IMG_0041.jpg

"I'm getting in...Are you gonna stop me?"
IMG_0042.jpg

I'm so sneaky..
IMG_0046.jpg

It has a back door too?
IMG_0045.jpg

Drat. I seem to have run into a dead end.
IMG_0048.jpg

Think I could sqeeeeze through there?
IMG_0050.jpg

I've had enough of this adventure. You know the floor is kinda cold. How about just picking me up?

EclpsPrinc

Juvie Member
This is just priceless! I love the picture of her making sure you're watching her. A lot of my dragons do this whenever they want to wander somewhere. It's almost seems like they are asking for permission or like you said... seeing if you're going to stop them. Some of my other dragons really don't care what I think... they're gonna do as they please. LOL!

Too cute! It sure put a smile on my face! BTW... your girl is precious.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well, the phrase "monkey see, monkey do" sure applies here :laughing6:
Maybe she just wanted to find out what made their cages so comfy that they're always in there, of course not knowing that they're not there on their own free will.

Adorable pics, especially the line of drool one :lol:

xxdragonflamesxx

Hatchling Member
Haha TOO FUNNY! I think one of my dogs thinks she's a cat. She'll lay around in the sun, and also wash her face and paws (like lick her paw and rub her face with it) just like a cat! Your baby just wants to fit in with the other animals...how sweet!

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
I love the pics! Such a pretty beardie. It never ceases to amaze me how social these guys really are!

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom