My beardie Pees alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

makubex01

Hatchling Member
Since I got my beardie like 2-3 months ago...I believe his age should be half a year old. Temperature on the hot side is 101-103 degrees F. He has Paper towel as his substrates. His diet is crix and veggies (Turnip greens, mustard greens, and carrots). He is eating perfectly fine. Very active.

The problem is...

He poops once a day but he pees alot. When I say alot, it means like 3-4 a day. The pee is runny too. Like a blotch of white stuff with slime surrounding the white thing. I was wondering if this is normal. Since my other beardie does not do this...ever. Anyone has any advice?

I've also been trying to give it more water by giving him baths and more veggies to keep him hydrated since he pees alot. But anyone know what is going on?

cxerphax

Hatchling Member
If it is like a gel like substance surrounding it that mean you have been hydrating him very well. You are doing an amazing job hydrating him. Tho I dont think it is supposed to runny. Anyways good job.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
cxerphax":e50b8 said:
If it is like a gel like substance surrounding it that mean you have been hydrating him very well. You are doing an amazing job hydrating him. Tho I dont think it is supposed to runny. Anyways good job.

Good, I was gonna make a post asking what my beardie's slimy poo was, too! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom