my beardie licked me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEARDIE144

Hatchling Member
when i was trying to move my beardies food bowl he went over and licked my fingure twice (my fingure was clean) and he didnt bite and he wasnt mad he just stticked his touge out and licked has that happen to anone else :lol: :mrgreen:

muzikfreakah

Juvie Member
Mine did the same thing, I thought it was still hungry, but when I gave it more crickets, she wouldn't touch them anymore. She has been also armwaving like crazy, even when on my hand :)

craig0ss

mine does this, i think he likes to taste things to find out what they are, first thing he does when i put him in his viv, is lick the nearest thing to him lol,

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Like craigo0ss said, the little guys are just trying to figure out what things are. It's their way of exploring their environment. We use our fingers they use their tongues, same concept. It is sweet though ( I always take it as a sign of affection ) even if it's not.

Staz

My Beardie has licked me too, a few times. Once when I had my nails decorated I think he thought they were live food as he kept licking them. I felt awful for causing such confusion!! ha ha. Another time I had him close to my face and I was talking to my boyfriend and he licked my lips!!! We both couldn't stop laughing...I said he was giving me a kiss!! Hee hee.

Ashleabdlover

Hatchling Member
one time, i was laying on my bed with my beardie and i had my face like right next to his. and he licked my cheek.
it was the cutest thing of my life. :D

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
I realize no one will believe me on this.. but I think I have trained my beardie to give kisses. Some people train their beardies to potty in certain places (I have not been successful in this) so I know they are smart. Whenever I got her out I'd hold her up to me, blow a kiss and she would lick my nose to figure out who/what I was. I treated her and praised her. If she didn't do it I'd think she wasn't in the mood to play and put her back. So now almost every time I hold her up to me, she licks my nose! Ha I know, I'm a dork. But she's so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom