My Beardie hasn't pooped for 6 days.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdrop

Juvie Member
My girl beardie rexie is nine to ten months old. She normally poops every 2 days but hasn't done since last thursday. I very scared that i will lose her!!!! As i love her to bits! She ate a 4 crickets last night and didn't touched her greens. i put her in the bath for 20 minutes but nothing hasn't happened yet. and i will try this again when i get home from work. What else can i do?

LJean

Extreme Poster
You can mix a few drops of olive oil with some unsweetened applesauce. If you can get her to lick some, this may help. Also continue with the baths. I wouldn't feed live feeders until she does poo.

snowdrop

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hi,

Thank you soooo much for your advise, i went home for lunch yesterday, gave her olive oil and a bath. and when i came home from work she ad pooped!!! I was so happy!! she is back to her normal self. THank you again.

chancellor91

Juvie Member
good, i happy your beardie okay :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: thats awsome, ya sometimes i have had to use mineral oil to get mine to poop lol :puke:

snowdrop

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'm so glad i found this site, i live in Northern Ireland and theres very few people who know about looking after a beardie. I got her just before christmas and i have only just found a man who breads them and knows them, but hes about an hours drive away. But thanks to him i now have the newest members to my family cleo the hypro corn snake.

It's so cool so find people who share a love of these amazing creatures!!!!

snowdrop

Juvie Member
Original Poster
oh defintely!!!! :lol: Rexie is a very spoilt girl as are all my animals but shes my baby. My boyfriend jokes that he should get himself a lizard costume so he will get more attention. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom