Not open for further replies.

BeardieSmaug

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
kingofnobbys":1lviqzur said:
BeardieSmaug":1lviqzur said:
Drache613":1lviqzur said:
Hello,

At least there are no broken bones though. He will heal, but, they do heal slowly. You
can try serrapeptase for help with inflammation & pain relief. It is silkworm enzyme &
is very safe to use daily.
Just be sure he doesn't have to climb too high to bask, so he can rest his back. Since he
doesn't seem to mind baths, you can soak him daily which might feel good for him.
So, he is going to the bathroom in his bath water? That is very common. They will often
prefer that instead of making a mess in their tanks, which is what might be going on.
He is eating well also? That is a good sign.
Handle him with care, but you can handle him daily. I hope he is feeling better soon.

Tracie

I sent you a pm. not very familiar with serrapeptase

https://www.prohealth.com/library/help-for-soreness-and-swelling-what-do-silkworms-have-to-do-with-it-29306

Wont hurt to treat your injured beardie to some live silkworms each day as well ….

ill for sure try silkworms. a lot of websites are out of stock , since its seasonal, do you happen to know one that has them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom