My Beardie died and I have no idea why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleo88

Original Poster
Sorry for the late reply the day has been crazy. He is doing excellent today, like nothing even happened. Very strange. He was his normal self and chased all his crickets and ate his greens. I'm going to go and try and find some new thermometers tomorrow and see if the ones I have are not working correctly or something. He didn't throw up what he ate today and he went to the bathroom this evening, so it looks like everything is working like it should lol. I'll look into finding a place to do a parasite count. I'll keep you guys updated with anything I find out or if anything changes.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Cleo88":71d01 said:
Sorry for the late reply the day has been crazy. He is doing excellent today, like nothing even happened. Very strange. He was his normal self and chased all his crickets and ate his greens. I'm going to go and try and find some new thermometers tomorrow and see if the ones I have are not working correctly or something. He didn't throw up what he ate today and he went to the bathroom this evening, so it looks like everything is working like it should lol. I'll look into finding a place to do a parasite count. I'll keep you guys updated with anything I find out or if anything changes.
I am very happy to hear he is doing well that is wonderful news.Make sure you pick up digital therms with a PROBE.Anything else is just about useless.They are not expensive and they are the best way to measure the temps accurately.Did you find out what type of UVB you have?

joeyb504

Hatchling Member
if you have a petco nearby they have probe thermometers for like 8 bucks. yeah and i agree with the the temperature changes i leave in the south and i have to change wattage on the bulbs just to adjust temperature year round. but in all i'm glad to see he is back and going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom