My beardie can't open his left eye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah26

I was out all day and when I finally arrived home , I noticed Senyales (my beardy) had both eyes closed and was hiding under his log. He wasn't trying to sleep though. I took him out of his viv and realized he can't open his left eye for longer than a few seconds. His right eye is much better. I immediatley closed his Mega ray uv light. I refuse to use it now, as I'm sure it is too close to him, and the viv is way too small to use the mega ray( 2 feet long ans 2 feet wide) So I will play it safe, untill next week when I can use the big aquarium and then safely use the Mega Ray UVB.

He is eating well, but I'm so worried about him, His left eye is creeping me out. I purchased 2 Mega ray 100watts and they arrived a week ago, I used once of the bulbs for a whole week, and it was 14 inches away from his head. But I removed it for now.
Did this happen cause the bulb is too close to Senyales? Or is the bulb defected? I thought this problem with Mega ray was solved back in Jan. Is it not?
What can I do??? Please help!
Yes I will take him to the vet, but I need assistance here as well. :-( Any tips? Anything at all?

I'm new at this, Senyales is my first beardie and first reptile. I love him soooooooo much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom