My Beardie Bundles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatty

Juvie Member
I have spoiled beardies. I have three altogether. Bob is a 22 inch long male snow that weighs 700 grams and likes to impress the lady. He is a big sweetheart. He is also a first time father and has fathered two clutches with 8 babies. His lady friend is popcorn who is a 520 gram snow/orange germant gian who is about 20 inches long. She laid two clutches of eggs (21) in each out in the open in her enclosure under the heat lamp and kicked them end over end. She would not use the nest site created. I saved 10 from each batch and had 8 hatchlings from each. Popcorn is very sweet and gentle and will share the arm of a couch with you for hours. She and Bob also like to snuggle with Mittens the Cat for warmth. I kept the biggest of Bob and Pocorn's babies and named him "Tatsu". He is nosy, alert, and very beautiful with the best features of both parents. He hatched on October 22, 2007 and is 9 inches long. I wouldn't trade my beardies for anything and am interested in providing them the best quality life I possibly can. I probably treat them better than most people treat there kids. Hello to all!

Tatty :D

Ayasha

Hatchling Member
Hello to you also Tatty :) From what I've read on here, just about everyone spoils their beardies ;)
I am guilty of treating my pets better than I do most people.

zebedeepink

Sub-Adult Member
Hi and welcome :D Your beardies sound lovely - do you have any pics? Bob sounds like a nice hefty bloke :laughing6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom