My Bearded Dragon Videos List (25 Youtube Videos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaxtor99

Hatchling Member
I want to thank everyone responsible for this website and to all the helpful and kind people on the forums here over the past year here as well, as I have received nothing but outstanding information, great help, and caring supportive responses to all my questions.

The least I can do is provide a link to a full list of all the videos I have personally made for Youtube featuring our families first bearded dragon Rocky! A few of the videos talk specifically about my first time trying to breed Dubia roaches as well. While I am pretty much a youtube novice, I hope that my videos may be of assistance or at least entertainment value as a way of giving back to everyone here!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYL0JJsOk9mv_-7YduYTwDmqm3YTvtZMS

As a further gesture of my appreciation to this outstanding website, many of my videos urge viewers of my videos to come to this website to answer all of their bearded dragon questions and get support. I would also like to grant this site full permission at anytime for any of my videos, past or future, to be used in any way here if desired. (ie links to my videos put under a different care link or even linked to by other forum users to answer someones question etc)

:blob8: Hail to the kings and queens of terrarium logs and rocks the world over! :blob8:

Sincerely,

Zaxtor99 & Rocky the "rocky mountain" bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom