my bearded dragon ate a bb bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.

lozzie2k8

i have two bearded dragons about 8 month. 1 male 1 female. my female swallowed a plastic b bullet about 4days ago.she has eaten every day apart from today.(she usually has massive apetite). her belly has swallowen up and she hasnt been to the toilet. will it clog her up or wil it pass through her.

zebedeepink

Sub-Adult Member
How big was the bullet? Try giving her some dilute apple juice with a couple of drops of mineral or olive oil in - this should act as a natural laxitive. You could also try giving her a nice warm (not hot) bath to try and encourage her to poop. If the bullet is small, I doubt it will get stuck as they can do humongous poops (if they're anything like my dragon :puke: )

jfm08

Hatchling Member
I had a similar problem but mine wasnt the bb bullet mine was cheese....mom tried to help feed her and didnt know they cant eat cheese :shock: but she pulled through 2 days later i thought she was really bad sick but it was just impaction.... I would try giving your beardie a nice bath make sure the water is warm to your wrist (like baby water) Let her run around a little if she still doesnt poop then gently rub your to fingers on her belly from her head to her tail, it may take a while maybe 20 mins (at the most) if that doesnt work give it another day and if there are no results take her to a vet.

KEEP US POSTED :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom