My baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartianMonkey

Hatchling Member
Here is my new baby
279404_230616970302177_100000616287486_756342_960193_o.jpg

I believe it is a she so I have named her Arwyn. This is my first beardie. I have had Iguanas in the past but my wife informed me I couldn't have another due to the size they become and housing requirements. This pic is a few days old right before she shed. I will post new pics later now that she has shed and is even brighter then she was. She is very active and very loving

I love her so much I have already ordered another from a popular breeder so she can have a friend.

MartianMonkey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
shockingly from my local pet store

the one I have ordered (which hatched on July 3rd) is from Fire and Ice Dragons

Nuka042

Hatchling Member
Wow, I love how vibrant her colors are! And look at those eyes, she was giving you Blue Steel (Zoolander)! Btw, great name choice, love it!

MartianMonkey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you everyone...she is a character to.

What I think is funny is I went to the pet store and bought a small fake plant that sticks to the side of her tank more for decoration than anything else. The guy at the store told me he didn't know why I was buying it that she wouldn't have anything to deal with it. Every night after I turn her light off she climbs up into the middle of the plant and sleeps. Here is a pic but the flash work her up.

270418_232946550069219_100000616287486_765431_3349280_n.jpg

MartianMonkey

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yeah I had a hide in her tank but decided to take it out cause she never used it and crickets would hide in it and she wouldn't go after them. But this plastic plant she just loves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom