My baby Thil updated 2/7 Girl or boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SierraandRhonda

Hatchling Member
Just a quick questions for the other fellow Canucks on this site--how extreme are your temp changes in winter and do you just keep a second set of bulbs around? I have found I have to but we go from minus forty to minus five in the same week!

I love the baby food pic!! I can't believe the reds you have! Its amazing

Deemac6

Juvie Member
Original Poster
uh idk its stays pretty steady around -4ish, depends on the wind chill, but where i live we don't pay for heat so the house is always jacked up to 25ish, I have just the three bulbs and I think I may take one out or knock it down a wattage :\

SierraandRhonda

Hatchling Member
Yay, in my apartment we have practically no control over the heating situations. I have a whole second set of bulbs, one set of 100 ws and a second set of 150 ws lol.

I can't wait to see a picture of the blues I think that sounds so cool!

Deemac6

Juvie Member
Original Poster
So its been a month today that i've had my baby. On the 2nd he was 7 1/2 inchs, the 10th 7 3/4 and today he is 8 1/4 inchs. Here is just some pictures of him from today :D

His tail during the really long shed that I thought would never end :
SANY0208.jpg

Tail After the shed, got alot more orangey then it was before shed :
SANY0274.jpg

My Handsome boy (or girl) :
SANY0275.jpg

He was dark cause I woke him up, I took pictures :p :
SANY0279.jpg

"Mom get that thing outta my face >\"
SANY0282.jpg

Deemac6

Juvie Member
Original Poster
only Romaine lettuce right now, I live by a grocery store and its a somewhat small one and thats all they have, that, some baby food and worms...I'm hoping the bigger grocery store may have some more variety.

Also when I said I woke him up in the pictures I didn't do it on purpose lol, I kinda tripped and made a loud noise :\ scared the little guy.

Deemac6

Juvie Member
Original Poster
More Pictures :D

Hello!
SANY0283.jpg

Love when he sits like this on his vines
SANY0286.jpg

He's getting his belly back :D
SANY0296.jpg

Peekaboo
SANY0298.jpg

He was licking my tattoo lol
SANY0303.jpg

Basking! Handsome Dragon he is!
SANY0316.jpg

"Whatcha lookin at punk?"
SANY0320.jpg

Double sexy leg, looks really odd from this angle like he has no left foot, but he does.
SANY0323.jpg

Deemac6

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I think he's getting ready to go into shed! Also all of these were taken in the bathroom which I find has better light lol and also hes alot brighter against the white of the sink so it helps get the colors to show what they really look like. I'm sort of a night owl so my other pictures are darker cause the low lighting at night is really crappy.

SANY0326.jpg

DO I SEE BLUE BARS? they really are blue :\ lol
SANY0331.jpg

He doesn't really like the camara lol
SANY0333.jpg

Different angle
SANY0334.jpg

"that's it i'm outta here"
SANY0336.jpg

puffsmama

Sub-Adult Member
Wow Dee!!!! He is looking AMAZING!!!!!!! Looks like he is growing!! Sorry I haven't been on to chat...been working on a knitting project!! Hugs to you and Thil!!
Cindy & Kiera

Deemac6

Juvie Member
Original Poster
why thank you, and don't worry about it but Thil and I do miss the chats. Also idk if its just the crickets are to big, we don't really get a choice, I pick out the smallest I can but hes not eating as voraciously as I would hope but he is eating. talk to you soon I hope. Thil says hi to Keira!

NuKe

Hatchling Member
Wow his colors are almost unreal, it looks like something is wrong with the camera but everything else in the picture is fine lol. I'll have more pictures of nero soon i promise but i have a current disaster seeing as about 100-200 crickets escaped this morning all across the house and my mom is terrified of them haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom