My babies pic's???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I downloaded two pic's of gizmo and can't find them...I went thru the 6,000+ pic's (boy was that grueling) need a faster computer! What's up. I used photo bucket, now what? Who is in charge of evaluating and editing and posting and censoring??????? Well I will keep trying because allot of beardie owner's want to see my kid's purple feet!Thank's BD.Org :angry5:

Bestpittbull

Original Poster
Thank's for your prompt reply, thank's just one of the million thing's I like about this site! You get the feeling of family here. Yes I downloaded my kid's pic's on the visitor's photo site... :?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I had done that when I first joined this site, and it took me forever to find them too.
I think the pics would need to be 'approved' by the site owner first (anyone please correct me if I'm wrong).

Why don't you start a thread in the Photo Expressions forum and post all of your babies' pics there? It could be their photo diary.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Are you referring to the Visitor Photo Album? Those images don't get processed right away. As noted when uploading, they need to be reviewed manually. The most recently uploaded/approved pictures are first, so it shouldn't take too long to find your beardie once reviewed/approved. I don't review the pictures every day. I will go over them every few days, sometimes more than a week.

Using Photobucket has nothing to do with uploading pictures directly to the Visitor Photo Album, though. So, I'm a bit confused about what you tried and what you were expecting to see, that didn't work as expected... and how it relates to Photobucket.

Looking at the queue of images to process... there are 7 photos in total... from Dec 19 to Dec 27 (today). If yours is one of those, it should get processed shortly. Sorry for the delay, but I, like many others, am in the middle of holidays and travels.

I've also updated the "Thank you" page after an image is uploaded to indicate that it may take a few days sometimes.

Bestpittbull

Original Poster
Thank's beardie, no some one on your site suggested photo bucket to download pic's here. Well happy holiday's see you next year... :study:

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Photobucket is a different thing. That's the best place (or any other photo hosting site) to put your pictures that you want to include into posts. Then you simply link to the images on the hosting site, rather than have copies hosted on this site. We're simply not big enough to be in the photo hosting space. The ones that do get uploaded for the Photo Album get resized down to a much smaller and manageable size than hosting sites allow for.

Uploading to the Photo Album is just to add to the collection so people wanting to browse can see what I'm pretty certain is the largest single collection of beardie pics. heh.

Cheers,
-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom