My 8 beardies (Pictures!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpikesAgirl

Juvie Member
Followed your link on your signature...W.O.W. What beautiful scaly babies you have Laura!!! I hope my little Dino gets better soon so she can be pretty again...fungus among us right now. :( We're workin' on it though! I hope all your babies stay healthy! They're amazingly gorgeous! What a perfect name for your crested, Merlin, he looks magical! ;)

Hugs,

Sue

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
SpikesAgirl":3lslwc3n said:
Followed your link on your signature...W.O.W. What beautiful scaly babies you have Laura!!! I hope my little Dino gets better soon so she can be pretty again...fungus among us right now. :( We're workin' on it though! I hope all your babies stay healthy! They're amazingly gorgeous! What a perfect name for your crested, Merlin, he looks magical! ;)

Hugs,

Sue

Thank you very much! I should update my pictures because they are getting so much bigger now. Is it yellow fungus? :(

SpikesAgirl

Juvie Member
Hi Laura,
Yup pretty sure it's yellow fungus. She's had a whole crapload of things happening. Started with getting mites where I boarded her Christmas week. :banghead: It's a pretty long story. She's looking much better today than she was 2 months ago, that's for sure!! So nice to see healthy, beautiful beardies like yours! I know there are pics of Dino on page 2 of the thread and maybe 7 or 8 too. Gonna post some more tonight so last page will have some! LOL! Here's the link to the thread if you wanna take a look at her:
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=167304

Enjoy your babies!

Hugs,

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brohelphimlol
Top Bottom