my 2 new breeders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
maddiesue":12tvj45p said:
he is $400 and that includes the shipping

But whyyyy hes sooooo pretty!!!! You should keep him threw next breeding season just cuse hes pretty!

P.s I still want a babie, any eggs yet?

maddiesue

Original Poster
that's what i told my bf too but he wants the extra room! no eggies yet :( she looks like a sack of marbles. i am eagerly awaiting the day when she starts to dig! she quit food for over a week, but just recently has started eating little bits of greens here and there. she's confusing the heck outta me!

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
maddiesue":4qsawhzn said:
that's what i told my bf too but he wants the extra room! no eggies yet :( she looks like a sack of marbles. i am eagerly awaiting the day when she starts to dig! she quit food for over a week, but just recently has started eating little bits of greens here and there. she's confusing the heck outta me!

When my girl did that I tossed her in her lay box for like 6 hours before she finally laid hers. There was about 6 times she got out and explored my room and I freaked out found her right away and put her back.

And he should make the extra room by selling something else! Not the boy.. Or you should keep the boy!

Hell if I didn't have a male already I'd take him.. I've promised myself one male per lizard kind, easier to keep tack of who's babies is who.

maddiesue

Original Poster
that's the way to do it! he has 2 males and 1 female. the other male is also an extreme red, but he's a leatherback. we would have bred him with my female but he's still way too small! but at least he's keeping him for now, so maybe next season they can "meet" lol

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
maddiesue":nznpcumn said:
that's the way to do it! he has 2 males and 1 female. the other male is also an extreme red, but he's a leatherback. we would have bred him with my female but he's still way too small! but at least he's keeping him for now, so maybe next season they can "meet" lol

Hahah Keep one of the extreme reds! Do you have any photos of the leatherback? Id love to see some : )

maddiesue

Original Poster
this is galileo:
Galileo1.jpg

maddiesue

Original Poster
great news!! she's digging!!! woke up this AM to her running around frantically, so for the millionth time i put her in her laybin. almost immediately she started digging and won't stop! she's got a great hole going i peaked in twice to film her, and both times she stopped digging haha i guess she wants her privacy :lol:

sobotta

Hatchling Member
wish i had 400 to get ur male cuz we have a female sandfire that is ready to breed, any little hatchlings yet?

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
any eggs yet?? wow those are some great looking parents id love to take the male but i dont have 400

valcash

Sub-Adult Member
maddiesue":20oi9dmv said:
the other male is also an extreme red, but he's a leatherback. we would have bred him with my female but he's still way too small
Too bad. The current male is great.
The leatherbacks aren't my preference, but the little dude is cute.

maddiesue

Original Poster
so far we have 20 eggs that are good to go in the incubator :) i assume hatching will take place sometime in june!

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
maddiesue":3h1bjq0o said:
so far we have 20 eggs that are good to go in the incubator :) i assume hatching will take place sometime in june!

Waa junes to far of! Id love to see photos of the eggies
xD

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Wow such pretty beardies! I concur that the leather and her will have some really cool babies! Im so excited to see them! Congrats on the eggs! SOOOOOO beautiful! How long are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemommma
Top Bottom