Must be doing something right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flirtycuddle

Juvie Member
My baby bearded is picky as can be and will only eat small phoenix worms, will not chase crickets no matter what I do and only eats the greens if I hand feed them. She only likes her bath if its in the big tub not some container or sink and gets mad if i mess with her cage at all. Her basking temp can not be over 105 or under 104 or she wont go near it either. She was 5.5in when I got her 2 weeks ago and last night after she finally passed out wrapped in a burrito i measureed her again. She is now 6.25in and her tail is shedding again!! After all this worry with her I have to be doing something right for her to grown 3/4 of an inch in 2 weeks lol. Now if she would just stop making me go crazy over her pickyness. Her name is Persnickety meaning excessive precision and attention to trivial details.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Oh...but they do love to make us crazy! Just think of all the years of craziness awaiting you! :roll: :lol:

You gotta love 'em!!!

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
Sounds to me like she is turning you into her very own personally Beardie slave :) But that's not a bad thing at all :)

ronni1221

Juvie Member
That's great that she's grown so much! Brutus would shed once or twice every month. They sure do grow fast! Persnickety is a great name! Seems to fit her perfectly! hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom