Mushu's demands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I took my two year old bearded dragon outside for a half hour because it was nice out and he likes it outside. When it was time to go in he turned this dark orange and black and kept trying to run away. I had left the house for a dinner date and when I can home he had throw his fruits and veggies all around his tank and pooped in his food dish. He also had moved all the logs around in his enclosure. Who knew they acted like pissed off two year olds hehe. I still love him and think he's adorable. :)

EllenRae

Original Poster
Seriously!!! I've never seen him do that before. I really wish I had it on video, would have been funny to see.

EllenRae

Original Poster
I'm definitely not the alpha, of any of my pets, they boss me around all the time. I don't mind though, I figure pets are here to be spoiled and loved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom