Mr. Maya Only Gave Me 20 Minutes

Maya only gave me 20 minutes to do the dishes tonight.
I handed him over to Grandma to sit and relax on her while I busied myself washing dishes.

20 minutes later, my Mom is calling me over, saying, "Mommy! Mommy!" I go in and this silly goose is running to me to go to sleep on me. LOL. He's such a spoiled lovely beardie. Now he's sleeping soundly.

Photo yesterday.

Attachments

• WIN_20230410_19_23_27_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20230410_19_23_27_Pro.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 81

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
I handed him over to Grandma to sit and relax on her while I busied myself washing dishes.

20 minutes later, my Mom is calling me over, saying, "Mommy! Mommy!" I go in and this silly goose is running to me to go to sleep on me. LOL. He's such a spoiled lovely beardie. Now he's sleeping soundly.

Photo yesterday.
So cute!

Hatchi

Beardie name(s)
Alfred AKA The UlanBaby

Photo yesterday.
Oh em gee! Hilarious!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom