More protein for Dubia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XtinaBeardieMom

Juvie Member
Buckmaster299":3bau4vq6 said:
question: How popular do ya'll think pinnapple powder would be with the roaches and would it serve a purpose???

Pineapple powder should work just fine. Beardeddragon.co has a pineapple juice powder addition option to their gut load chow too!

keen77

Hatchling Member
jharveyjr54":3507alk7 said:
Isn't pineapple kinda like a citrus, full of the same vitamins and minerals and stuff and plenty sweet? Citrus is supposed to make them breed better. Its worth a shot.
I put orange slices in sometimes, good source of water too and I hear it helps with breeding

jharveyjr54

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yep, just don't let the orange slices stay in too long, I used to let them sit 48 hours, but now I'm thinking that may even be too long. They'll grow mold, and mold is deadly to roaches. Roaches, that will supposedly survive a nuclear holocaust..... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom