mods can you fix this issue?site releated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rud3Bwoy

Sub-Adult Member
So my topic was deleted due to a immature person posting pics so ill post it again

when i use my iphone 4 to browse your forums it works just fine

but if i post using the 3G NETWORK IT SAYS IP IS BANNED

IT ALSO BLOCKS IT FROM SENDING PRIVATE MESSAGES on the 3g network

only when connected to wifi can i post and send messages,can you guys fix this issue?or is this some sort of security measure you guys have set up?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I moved this here from the General Discussion forum since it about a website issue. I have no idea why you are having issues from your network. The site administrator has been away but I'm sure he'll see your post and check into it once he returns.

Rud3Bwoy

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
diamc":1pnk58b7 said:
I moved this here from the General Discussion forum since it about a website issue. I have no idea why you are having issues from your network. The site administrator has been away but I'm sure he'll see your post and check into it once he returns.

thank you.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
We had to place some blocks on a number of cell phone network IP ranges, due to problematic users of the site. At some point I will remove them, but not for a little while. I apologize for the inconvenience. I knew it would end up impacting a number of cell phone users, but felt it was necessary for now to maintain the more friendly atmosphere on the site. I hope you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom