Mites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogathedragon

Hatchling Member
I can’t tell if my bearded dragon has mites or not. I see black dots varying in sizes on his head and a couple on his belly but they don’t come off normally when I tpucj them. He also has a decreased appetite but we took him to the vet for that long before the black dots appeared. It also could be wood that he has gotten on his as that sometimes bappens, but I’m just not sure.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
If you only see a few + they don't come off then they are probably just spots like freckles. Mites should wash off in the water and the ones that are usually a problem are red mites.

Bogathedragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
AHBD":tg3zro31 said:
If you only see a few + they don't come off then they are probably just spots like freckles. Mites should wash off in the water and the ones that are usually a problem are red mites.
Thank you. They aren’t coming off with water yay!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
O.K, good. :) They wouldn't just stay in the same spot, especially if you try to wash them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8chinhthuc
Top Bottom