*Missing*....~FOUND 8 days later~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
They can fit into the tiniest of places - is there any way he could have gotten under steps, under the house, or even under a sidewalk tile?

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
There are no steps, no broken cement, and no under the house access from the back yard. We have cement walls closing in our back yard. Do they burrow in dirt? Could he have burrowed into the flower gardens? I don't see any holes. We have a 6 month old kitten that digs holes to potty in, so the lanscape is constantly changing due to that. We have a shed that doesn't have a door on it, it's possible he could have gotten in there. We are planning to clean it out carefully, but between me and my roommate being sick, and dealing with other things going on we haven't been able to. I search for him 4 to 5 times a day. I would think he'd come out during the day to bask in the sun. It's 52 degrees right now. How cold is the danger point? I'm really starting to worry :( , I'm kicking myself every day. I should have known better... (sigh) ..... It was 44 a coupla nights ago. And last night it poured down rain. I wake up every 2 hours or so and check the weather...

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Oh :cry:

Look, I tell you this, you are going to find him tomorrow morning in front of your house. You'll see. Me and Ziggy are sending him "get home" vibes right now. I bet (hope :( ) he'll listen to us.
Get home Sly! :arrow:

kimmie

Sub-Adult Member
I sure hope you find him soon! I know it's been really cold in my neck of the woods (22 this morning).

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Still no Sly :(.. Lucky we were walking out the door to do some food shopping as the bug spray guy pulled up. We have a service that comes out once a month. We explained what was going on and he agreed to come back next week, and said he'd make sure we'd found him b4 spraying. Wooohoo dodged a bullet on that one...

jeserah

Sub-Adult Member
Aww I hope you find him! What a beautiful dragon he is. I'm sure he'll show up soon. Have you put up "lost beardie" signs in your neighborhood yet?

quigleysmom

Juvie Member
I am so sorry Sly has gone missing. I would be frantic. I am sending positive energy your way and I hope you find Sly soon. I have heard of some really interesting places that they have turned up. Had a friend who lost hers all summer long. He was actually p.o. when she put him back in his viv. Guess he likes those free range crickets. Good luck to you.

Glenda

fez09

Extreme Poster
OMG! Sly, you sneaky little guy, come home so we can stop worrying about you!! Have you tried the Grimm bait idea yet? How about a heat lamp rigged up out there?? You must be beside yourself with worry, prayers for his safe return are coming your way. BIG HUGS!!!!!!

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
Okay buddy get your little scaly butt home now!!! Amigo says he doesn't want to have to come out and find you.
There are plenty of good noms waiting at home for you and you need to go home and eat them.

I hope you find him soon. I know exactly how you feel. Those were the longest months of time for us while Amigo was out exploring and preparing for the world domination plot. I will worry you to death. Just know we are all here for you and we are all keeping you in our thoughts. He will come home. And when he does give him a stern talking too. We will keep an eye out in case he makes it all the way to NC looking for Amigo. if he does we will give him noms.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Still no Sly? Oh poor little guy. :(
Come on Sly, who will eat all the noms that are waiting for you??

Again sending get home vibes to Sly. :cry: :cry:

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
~doing happy dance~ Sly is home! Sly is home! We found him in the shed.... He's a liitle dragonsicle, but he appears to be okay. We are warming him up on us with a blanket, then gunna give him a bath and see if he wants to eat something.... Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers and "get home energy" again..... He's home... He's home.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom