Miss. Monsters Formal Introduction!! Pics !Rescue Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as some of you know i recently "aquired" a new beardie and hadn't given her a name yet well i decided because of her personality her name was going to be monster. Miss. Monster to be exact i think it sounds more lady like. lol but neways for those of you who dont know me or well Miss.Monster for that matter heres her story.

Well on dec.17 2008 i went into a local petstore and purchased my very first little bearded dragon named Gizmo he was 4 months and 8 inches long at the time i got him. Soon after buying my new little baby i had realized i had a new found addiction for these sweet little babies so i started researching sites all the classifieds for another when i came across an ad heres what it said:

approx 7 month old 6inch long bearded dragon for sale bought it for my daughter and now it is starting to be not hand tame! $100
light, heatrock, food, repticarpet, and a 10 gallon aquarium!

i e-mailed the lady right away and asked her if shed like to do a trade because it seemed to me from reading her ad that she didnt have a clue as to what she should have been doing. :angry5: :banghead: I traded her 2 baby lovebirds for her dragon and stuff. :D

Here is a picture of what my Miss.Monster looked like when i first brought her home: :shock:
Baby003.jpg

Baby001.jpg
:shock:
And remember she is 7 months old how in the world could you malnurish something so bad that she is only that size at 7 months and you can tell shes older than my Gizmo because she has a fully developed black beard and is so small compared to him when he is 6 months old. Since having her she has grown considerably and is shedding for i think the first time shes a light yellow colour not grey like gizmo. When i first brought her home all she would do is stare me down from inside her cage anytime anyone went near the tank it was instant tailwhips black bearding and opening her mouth showing her beautiful lil teeth. she now has a fat little belly and is twice the size of when i got her. she eats a crap load and i don't think she had ever even seen crickets before as she was afraid of them at first. now shes not nearly as hostile she sits up in her hammock under her basking light comes down for crix i can put my hand in and pet her and pick her up and move her around her tank but just not take her out she has a fear of heights for now. she loves baths but its hard to take her out to give her one cause she is tiny and i have a fear of losing her. today her tail has started to shed its split right down the center and she has shed her front right arm already can't wait to see what she looks like when her whole body is shed.
Ohh yea and for some reason this beardie likes to be in an upright position all the time heres a pic:
:blob5:
S6301020.jpg
:blob8:
S6301022.jpg

and heres the rest of her pictures from when i got her up until now:
S6301033.jpg

S6301041.jpg

S6301042.jpg

and ill post some more pics of her later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom