mis-shapened, somewhat dry beardie stool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayJayBiRD

Well my subject pretty much sums it up haha.
my Chomper eats SO much, but hes SO skinny, well his belly is plump but the high veiw he looks skinny, and when he poops, it sometimes comes out all mis shapened kinda like a long wrinkly pancake. it looks dry,but it also collects the sand around it so its gotta be somewhat wet. i cant seem to figure out what im doing wrong with him. i do everything the same with him like i do with the other three dragons i have. he doesnt like water at all, but i make sure he soaks in it every other day, cuz hes a butt and wont drink it. can anyone give me some advice or info to help my poor chomper? =(
ill try to post a picture next time he has the same problem.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Remove the sand. Chomper is a young dragon, yes ? no ? Until you see well formed poo and urates, bath daily. That will help the wrinkles too ;)
Janie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom