minimum size tank for a bearded dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
BadCon":3os2s5ww said:
Beardeddragons.co is simply selling under-cabinet lights that you can find at various home improvement stores. Not saying this is a bad thing, but a resourceful person could construct the same item...probably not for any less money though, as those prices are pretty decent. Not a true "hood" fixture, but should be great for people on a budget.

they also sell the light reflectors for those also which will give off 3x the UVB from the reptisun. I personally just think they are great and have great customer service :p

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
I got my fixture from beardeddragon.co, and love it. I know Walmart would have had the same thing, but at least here I knew I was getting what I needed. I'm not terribly hardware-savvy. :wink: So I second the recommendation for them. Definitely! (And yeah, as lauraj1055 said, super-fast delivery!)

midmichicer

Gray-bearded Member
Ive never been to BeardedDragon.co before, I kind of want to take back my last statement. I like this site a little better.

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
midmichicer":1q1ui7bs said:
Ive never been to BeardedDragon.co before, I kind of want to take back my last statement. I like this site a little better.

:p And they have awesome customer service to boot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom