Mini Cheddars

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycleFly

Hatchling Member
I was eating some Mini Cheddars and I offered one to Vicco and he jumped all over it. This is strange behaviour for him, normally he turns his nose up at everything (veg etc, I don't offer him junk food ever normally). If anyone knows anything about this sort of thing, I am just checking that they won't kill him as a very occasional treat.

Jamiedog

Sub-Adult Member
To translate for American friends (of which I am one - went to uni in England), those are basically like Cheez-Its, only likely to have more real cheese. :wink: (Now I want some...)

As for the answer to the question... Have to wait for the experts on that. Just wanted to offer a translation.

CycleFly

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
011009.jpg

screenshot20110404at154.png

Haha

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I know they cannot digest dairy, so to the extent that the cheese in there is dairy, they probably wouldn't be too good :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom