might as well introduce myself....

Status
Not open for further replies.

chevrumble55

Hey guys, my name is Kevin and I'm from San Diego, Ca. I've been keeping and breeding reptiles for the last 17 years (ever since I was 7). I've been working with beardeds now for the last 9 years. I bred mine for about 6 years before retiring them and the last of my retirees passed away about 6 months ago. I just "got back into" beardeds about 3 weeks ago (if you can call a 6 month break an absence). Anyways, I mainly work with geckos (currently keeping 42 species) but i will be breeding dragons again in the spring. About 3 weeks ago I traded some surplus geckos for a very nice juvenile pair of Cawley Reds and yesterday for my birthday got an incredible juvie pair of Kandy's Rainbows. I'll post pics soon! In the mean time check out my website and tell me what you guys think!
-Kevo
Passport Herp
freewebs.com/passportherp

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
Ooo Kevin!
Awesome freakin' geckos!!!!!
Oedura castelnaui- I want one... so very cool!

And do you happen to have a good caresheet for golden geckos? Or at least some recommendations. I have one that was a rescue and while I'm doing all I can, I worry that it's not sufficient. Her prior owners were absolutely terrified of her and kept her as a desert lizard.

She's in a 20 gallon tank, on coconut bedding, she's got a hide & lots of fake foliage. I've been using a ceramic heat emitter on a dimmer to get a hot spot of around 87. I mist her very very often, but I'm not real clear on how high their humidity needs to be. My existence doesn't seem to stress her out nearly as much as she did (i.e. she doesn't bite me anymore), so I hope I'm doing something right! :D

- Kerry

yeah, so all that aside- Welcome to the forum!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello Kevin & Welcome to BD.org! :D
And.............
:blob8: Congratulations on the New Beardies! :blob8:
Look forward to seeing some pic's of your new little ones. :wink:

Oh! And.... Happy Belated Birthday!

Again Welcome Aboard Fellow Californian! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom