Michigan Reptile Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmc5

Hatchling Member
This is for anyone from Michigan or nearby. We have two shows, Kalamazoo and Taylor. I am wondering if anyone has been to either or both. Which do you prefer. From the pictures I came across on the website, seems the Taylor show has more vendors, maybe it was just those particular shows that the photos were taken. I live in Jackson, right in the middle and can't wait to go to them.

qhgirl1

I haven't been to one yet but I plan on attending the one in Taylor in just a couple weeks. I'll let ya know what I think. There is also the West Michigan Reptile Expo in Grand Rapids. It's fairly new I believe, so I'm not sure how many vendors they have and what their turnout is like.

kmc5

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I hope to be at the Taylor show on Jan. 10th myself!! IF hubby can finangle the day off. He's the boss, you would think it would be easy to get the day off, lol. Otherwise we will hit the Taylor or Kalamazoo in February. Grand Rapids is too far. Please report in when you go to Taylor as the odds are not in my favor :(

qhgirl1

I went to the Taylor show yesterday. I thought it was really cool. Would have liked to see a little bit more variety though. There was a REALLY nice high high red beardie baby there that I was very tempted to get and probably would have if I hadn't just recently bought two. There were a variety of snakes, crested geckos, leopard geckos, frogs, turtles and tortoises, monitors, rankin dragons, and a few others I can't remember right now plus a few furry critters. There was also a vendor there that makes awesome cages, Marty Made cages. I'd definitely go back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete5775
Top Bottom