Mega-Ray MVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh48329

Does anybody know of a place that has the 100W SB version in stock? I'd really like to pick one up ASAP as I have a dragon more or less waiting for one before coming home.

Also, is it really that much better than the T-Rex? I've read they're better, and I've read they're the exact same bulb designed by the same person. Anyone know for sure, or care to share experience? I might just pick up the T-Rex if they're not much worse....

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
The only place to get the MegaRay is reptileuv.com.

I have heard that Bob Mac designed them both, but that the MegaRay is still a better bulb. But, if you can't wait, the T-Rex is almost as good. At least, that's what I have heard. I can't tell you for certain!

Josh48329

Original Poster
I've found other places that sell the Mega-Ray, but they're either all back-ordered or don't say. It could be that they just buy and re-distribute though... A couple were at the same price though, so I kind of doubt it.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Josh48329":4a8ff said:
I've found other places that sell the Mega-Ray, but they're either all back-ordered or don't say. It could be that they just buy and re-distribute though... A couple were at the same price though, so I kind of doubt it.

Really? Hmm..
Well, if reptileuv.com doesn't have them, then I doubt anyone else would. If you call the number on their site, odds are Bob Mac himself will answer the phone. He's really nice and he will talk forever about his bulbs! But, he can tell you when to expect them back in.

Josh48329

Original Poster
NegativeCreep":edbf0 said:
Josh48329":edbf0 said:

Really? Hmm..
Well, if reptileuv.com doesn't have them, then I doubt anyone else would. If you call the number on their site, odds are Bob Mac himself will answer the phone. He's really nice and he will talk forever about his bulbs! But, he can tell you when to expect them back in.

It'll be my first call in the morning. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom