Meet the Gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been following this site for some time, but haven't introduced my self before. We have lots of Beardies at our house. My daughter got us started with her first Beardie almost 3 years ago and things expanded from there. We now have 4 adults and 2 babies between us. The biggest shock was that our original dragon was not a female as had been determined by several people. He turned out to be our only male. We discovered this only after he had fathered a clutch on one of my girls. Babies are a lot of work, but it was also a great experience raising them. Check out our pics.

Our girls love looking out the window. Top to bottom are Storm (natural) and Sydney (a Fire Tiger). German Giant Styx gets her own perch. Our only adult male, Topaz, loves to swim in the baby pool we have for the dragons. Storm has her son Stewart on her back. (I was very careful when I took this picture.) Stew now lives with a very good friend of ours and is very spoiled. The babies were so fun to raise.

81751-6602163752.jpg
81751-549457642.jpg

81751-9734000153.jpg
81751-1309904070.jpg

81751-4572279723.jpg
81751-638465533.jpg

dezismom

Juvie Member
Welcome to the forum! There are lots of beardie lovers here! You have quite an impressive gang! They all look much loved and well cared for! I am owned by only one Beardie, but he is a beautiful big boy, and he keeps me busy,with all the snuggles, shared rasperries, massages, and sun baths. He also enjoys a light brushing with a very soft (make up) brush....no, he is not spoiled, ha, ha! They are a delightful creature, aren't they? I bet your crew keeps you pretty busy, too. Thanks for the photos; I love to see other peoples beardies,especially when they look so healthy and happy.

Here is my boy, DeziLu...he is famous (in his own mind) and the sweetest, most gentle creature I have ever known.
82765-2825262007.jpg

82765-6136402441.jpg

FleurdeLys

Original Poster
Thank you. What a cutie! My Storm loves raspberries too, but she's the only one. I need to up my game and add massages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom