Meet Tatsu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alielkie

We're both new here, I'm a first time Beardie owner, although I've known beardies for years through various friends.

I didn't have much of a choice regarding the beardie I got, as she (I think of her as a she until proven otherwise :p) was the only one they had, but I couldn't be happier with the result. She's inquisitive, lively, friendly, always up for being handled and eats like a mad thing. She's gulped down greens just as happily as crickets. So without anymore delay, I present to you, Tatsu :)

431008_10150455679008039_505268038_7432168_293971611_n.jpg

418051_10150506768501652_503716651_9263013_493119890_n.jpg

They were taken with different cameras, the second one shows her colouring off better.

I, personally, think she's gorgeous :)

alielkie

Original Poster
tazznzeppelin":3mdbc606 said:
Tatsu is very pretty. Enjoy her being that small. She won't be little very long. :D
I can't WAIT for her to get big. I love baby beardies, because obviously they are adorable, and I'm treasuring this time, getting to know her, her coming to know and trust me, but I find adults to be so much more interesting.

tazznzeppelin

Juvie Member
I know what you mean. Tazzy is much more fun to hang out with now that she's a little bigger. When
she was tiny I was always afraid I would hurt her or she would get lost. Not to mention she used to
be a spazz!

beardeddragonlover1

Hatchling Member
i wish i had charlie when he was a baby. but instead my dad found him not last august but the august before. he use to bite but he doesnt anymore

alielkie

Original Poster
beardeddragonlover1":1hgut6wp said:
i wish i had charlie when he was a baby. but instead my dad found him not last august but the august before. he use to bite but he doesnt anymore
When Tatsu's older I think I'll take on another adult beardie. While she's still a baby I want to concentrate all my efforts on her, but I really like the idea of rescuing an adult beardie who was given away or abandoned from a shelter. I've heard a lot of stories about people who get them when they're cute a little and then just give them away when they get too big, and it breaks my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom