Meet Norbert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkerandMe

Hatchling Member
Hi all, my name's Claire and I recently put a deposit on a gorgeous leatherback with really cool orangey bars. This is my first bearded dragon and I am so excited to get him!!! My only pet currently is a hyperactive German Shorthaired Pointer who likes to chase anything that moves (the tank will be high up and she wasn't interested in my friend's leopard gecko). Anyway, I've been researching for about 5 months now and I feel pretty prepared, but I'm still kind of nervous. Norbert is about 5 inches give or take, and as far as I can tell is really healthy! He moves around a lot, has no residue or anything on his face/body, I've seen him eating crickets and dubia, and he likes to sit in my hand whenever I held him at the store. I'm getting him from an awesome all-reptile pet store called Curious Creatures LLC. The owners are really nice and knowledgable and I would highly recommend it if you live in the Chicago area. If you have any advice or tips it would be really helpful; I really want to make sure the little guy has the best :D . Thanks!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's exciting! Please let us know if you have any questions and keep us updated on his progress =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom