Meet Myra!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

Welp, after watching her for a few weeks, I just had to grab her up from Petco to night! My Christmas present... Lol.

Here's Myra! She (or he) was the smallest out of the three they had and I've been worried about her in the store. Currently, she's just in a starter kit with a 75w basking bulb, a 60w night light and a ReptiSun 10 UVB bulb. As soon as I can score a larger enclosure, I will. As tiny as she is, I feel like I have a little time. Any guesses on how old this little gem is?

ec6a9630617f01b6419c47c3022006aa_zps50c5fa21.jpg

c0ce09bb8a689135f12cb2271ff621a8_zps48446af8.jpg

Do you guys think the 10.0 bulb is ok? It reaches 20". The 5.0 reaches 12" and that's how deep her tank is. What do you guys think?

I got awesome advice on my first Beardie! He's thriving and doing fantastic!

Corty

What a sweet little face!! I'm a sucker for the runts, lol. The smaller the animal, the more I want it.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom