Meet My New Bearded Dragon! PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey still pretty new here and i wanted to introduce my bearded dragon. Got Him from Red Hot Chili Dragons, his coloring is called Firetiger because he is red with the blueish/purpleish bars, hes also a leatherback. Im also stuck with a name for him i was really wanting to do something with game of thrones so was thinking Drogon, the dragon from the show but i donno . Also thought about Oliver but unsure still as well! Any Ideas welcome

Here's a few pics of him

85181-5586129795.jpg
The week i got him

85181-3977293950.jpg
Couple Weeks ago after a bath

85181-3954236563.jpg
Taken so you could see a size comparison (taken today)

85181-6426391839.jpg
Havin a mist! (taken today)

85181-3349303687.jpg
Fast a sleep, can really see his blue purple bars in this one

85181-5078449636.jpg
taken today

85181-9153493014.jpg
take today close up, hes darker here from soaking up the sun harder to see his color

85181-7288024840.jpg
Sexy Legs! LOL( taken today)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He's a good looking dragon! I'm not familiar with Red Hot Chili Dragons. You could name him Flea perhaps, as a nod to the breeder's name reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trishreyhui
Top Bottom