Meet kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeoj316

Kush is the beardie i was talking about rescuing. Hes about 2-3 years old .. yellow in color hes 18 1/2 inches. Hes gota some pretty nice designs on him or her im actually not sure how to sex so info could help. hes tempermental about bein held which is from not bein held much or at all at his home before this. I have him in large aquarium 50-55 gallons. under a reptisun 10.0 and a baskin light. I got him summin 2 bask on and hide under if he likes. After i get him out tho hes alot chiller likes to explor. He will actually eat his veggies out of my hand carrots with baby nut squash babyfood on it. He lets me pet his beard without runnin our blackbeardin. I gave him a bath which kinda scared him but he really needed it and started to settle down. Not sure what kind he is or anything like i said he is yellow pretty nice markings. Im goin gto start working with him alot get him to really trust me let me hold him etc but overall hes pretty relaxed and will jsut chill n watch tv with me. As soon as i get the new coord for my digi ill be happy to post some pictures of him.

Grommet

Hatchling Member
Sounds like Kush is a lucky little dragon! Congrats on your new addition and can't wait til you are able to post some picks. Have fun! :p :p

Kailin

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Hello & Welcome to BD.org! :D
And.....
:blob8: Congratulations on the New Beardie! :blob8:

Look forward to seeing pic's of Kush. :wink:

Again Welcome Aboard! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom