Meet Jango!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickonz

This is our 8 month old Beardie Jango. He's 15 inches long with a growing belly.

Not quite sure if he's an Eastern Beardie (Pogona barbata) or an Inland that hasn't got his colours yet. Any opinions welcome!

Hes a lovely little active boy, he gets up to major mischief when he spots curtains or clothes drying. We take him out at night about an hour after bed time to get him used to us and he gives us the biggest cuddles. He's also a big fan of bath time- he can soak for about an hour-an hour and a half before letting us know he's had enough-and he'll show his beard if you try to take him out too soon!

Eating well and very active- as first time Beardie owners we have fallen in love with him and spoil him rotten!

tumblr_lo5vu8wFJc1qk90o0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo5vohlDzE1qk90o0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo5vh6cvf21qk90o0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo5vkucjj21qk90o0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo5vxprSCq1qk90o0o1_500.jpg

This is Jango's home. Before anyone says anything, we have 2 UV tubes on their way to replace the coil. Its just temporary.
tumblr_lo5w3ymrrD1qk90o0o1_500.jpg

Bath time! A small container on a lean so he can move as deep as he wants- putting his backside in for a while is great for fixing constipation- It really works!

Jem16

aww jango is adorable :blob8: ... and eating his veggies by the looks of it which isnt so easy when there younger... how long have you had him :?:

Nickonz

Original Poster
Yea does eat his veggies but he loves the wax worms! It took a while for him to start eating the greens but he is finally getting there! We got him on may 29th so almost 2 months ago!

I love these little guys!

Nuka042

Hatchling Member
Jango is quite the handsome dragon! Just watch out, you might have gotten the beardie-itis.....soon your house will be filled with them! lol I'm already planning out my next two dragons and other reptiles. It's just amazing how lovable these guys are. :D

MartianMonkey

Hatchling Member
Nuka042":3blkne6s said:
Jango is quite the handsome dragon! Just watch out, you might have gotten the beardie-itis.....soon your house will be filled with them! lol I'm already planning out my next two dragons and other reptiles. It's just amazing how lovable these guys are. :D

That's funny. I get one and then I order another and have plans to get another next year and then breed a couple and then keep at least one of the babies. I also think I want a crested gecko.

Nuka042

Hatchling Member
Crested Geckos just look soooo cool! One person on here took amazing pictures of theirs and I instantly wanted one after I get this beardie frenzie out of me.

SamusTheDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Jango does kinda look like an eastern to me. He's very handsome :wink: It's nice to hear he likes his baths considering mine hate theirs :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncook
Top Bottom