Meet Frank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakeh2009

Hatchling Member
yea im actually thinking about springing for a 1000 cricket order, the price is good but shipping sux but i guess if you want them alive you need to spend it. bout 26 bucks isnt bad for that amount or i could get 500 for a few dollars less but that would be dumb, go with a thousand and feed him till they die i guess, just stink so bad bahhhh. the guy at my petshop is pretty good though, i bought 4 dozen for like 5 dollars and he put in over 90, ive been keeping track of how many he eats and im at 74 and there must be another 15 or so left so its not horrible but does get costly.

krystalsboy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So I have found out that my little boy Frank is now my little girl "Frankie"!!!!! As long as she is a healthy and happy beardie, I don't mind! She went on her first short car ride today and did very well. My little sweetie!

~Slave Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom