meet Doom :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hello, just picked up my new baby on sat, poor lil guy his tank full of dirty sand and ants :angry5: and one of his tank mates or ants must have taken a bite of one of his hands... we brought him home and my daughter named him after one of her fave cartoon caracters pet cat.... I have been around for a while but never really spent anytime chattin it up or posting pics, found alot of informative info (thanks) and so I figured this time around ima give the socializing thing a shot... and well here he is my lil buddy Doom (hopefully this works) ....

IMAG0474.jpg

IMAG0488.jpg

he has the most awkward positions to sleep in

IMAG0482.jpg

and just cause he is always on my mind my first lizard love Sydney
IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

adragonslove85

Original Poster
ha ha thanks lillylizard, I know right i catch myself singin the song all the time... the bbbriight side of the dark side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom