Meet Cletus

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimNEPA

This is Cletus, we live in the Scranton Pa area. I got him (or her) at Petsmart so I'm not too sure of his age. I'm just saying his birthday is October first because I got him on October 30th and assumed he was about 4 weeks old. He is 5.75 inches long and weighs 7 grams. He is very friendly and kinda lazy. Pretty much sits on top of his log all day looking out of his home to see what's going on. He's very alert to everything around him and gets pretty active when we have him out to play but not so much in his cage. I'm very glad I found this site so that I can give him a very good life.

Cletus3.jpg

He likes the head of the laptop

Cletus2.jpg

I just like the way this picture turned out

Cletus1.jpg

This picture shows his color as close as I could get to what he looks like with the naked eye.

Cletus4.jpg

The Princess loves the Prince.

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
welcome! what a little cutie! also, how does it feel to live where one of the greatest shows ever takes place? ;-)

TimNEPA

Original Poster
nair88":1sberop3 said:
welcome! what a little cutie! also, how does it feel to live where one of the greatest shows ever takes place? ;-)

Sorry Aaron, didn't like the show before I moved here and still don't. Hope that doesn't change your opinion of me...lol. my wife grew up here and loves it. Does that help?

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
lol, no - i could never dislike someone just because they like different shows/movies/music than me. that would just be silly :)

TimNEPA

Original Poster
jeserah":1xord0u7 said:
Oh, haha. I love that show. Guess I don't know much about it logistically. :oops:

It takes place in Scranton Pa which is about 5 miles up the road from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom