Meet Calcifer! (pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a post to introduce Calcifer, my new sub-adult! He's a very pretty orange dunner. He's been super skittish since coming in the mail, obviously, but we hope he will warm up to us fast :D

(sorry for the weirdly shaped photos, they were taken on my phone)

pogonavitticeps

Original Poster
80466-8044157410.jpg
80466-3711652649.jpg

Here we are! Sorry about that. Guess I'm still kinda intimidated by the new image upload. Thanks for letting me know!

Mushupork

Hatchling Member
Welcome to the site :) Is that Calcifer as in Howl's Moving Castle? He has absolutely gorgeous patterning.

pogonavitticeps

Original Poster
Yes, it is from Howl's Moving Castle! I'm surprised somebody got that :) . We named him for his orange colouring. Thanks

Mushupork

Hatchling Member
Yeah, It's one of my favorite Ghibli movies next to Princess Mononoke and Totoro :) Have you seen any other Ghibli movies? You're very welcome.

pogonavitticeps

Original Poster
Yes, actually, almost all of them! My sister and I are addicted. Howls Moving Castle is my favourite, but theyre all pretty good. We plan on watching it with Calcifer as soon as his attention span is reasonable (right now hes a silly subadult who charges everywhere :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom