Meet Benny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejets

HI!!! I've been a beardie owner about 6 months now and have used this website a lot for many different things even though I haven't posted a whole lot. This is the first chance I've had to post photos so I'd like to introduce everyone to my dragon Benny! I just found out that she's a female recently. She's about a year old.
DSC_00271-1.jpg

DSC_00241.jpg

DSC_00121-1.jpg

DSC_00101.jpg

DSC_00011.jpg

She's got a piece of salad on her nose in the first one, she's such a messy eater! Every day when I put her food in she digs through to get what she wants and pushes the other stuff out of the bowl. It gets everywhere, haha :D. You can also tell that in many of those pictures she's quite annoyed with me and wants me to get the camera out of her face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom