Meet Beans (pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajtay

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
thank you! and Beans usually is pretty happy. Chip on the other hand is almost always showing stress marks, we dont have anything covering the back and sides of his cage yet so that could be it too, since my cat does like to prowel around, he could be seeing that. ?
hopefully its just taking him a while to adjust, he poops regularly and eats well, hes a lot better than beans was!! chip lovesss his veggies more than the repti worms he gets, and he drinks water while in his bath! Beans didnt start eating veggies until about two months ago and he only gets water through his skin during bath time, and the water left on the veggies after i wash them. They are so different its crazy, Beans will take a worm over a green any day and Chip goes for the greens and passes the worms, Beans begs for attention and Chip likes sittin on his branch, he does like ridding on my boyfriends shoulder though. And beans loves being wraped up in a burrito, and chip cant stand being covered up, he will fly out with his little baby beard full out! lol

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
Beans and Chip are adorable! Interesting how they are so different. My Rufus is a bit stand-offish, but after months of working with him is slowly beginning to accept the burrito wrap and walking around the house. I've worried that if I got another one, it might be even more reserved.

Suz

ajtay

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I got lucky with Beans being so friendly! He has never once snapped at me and i have yet to see him fluff up or blacken his beard, Chip has his beard out and black like 75% of the time lol. Chip must really hate us, especialy since i wont accept it and i just keep forcing him to love me lol. The day will come when Beans will discover his beard and be like "WOAH HEY LOOK AT THIS!!!" lol

ajtay

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i agree! i cant wait to see what Chip looks like as he gets older!

i love the reds but i want a leutistic beardie someday, i loooooove the white ones!!

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
ajtay":nxnfx5ta said:

i love the reds but i want a leutistic beardie someday, i loooooove the white ones!!
Oh me too or a citrus pastel. Good thing dreaming is free!! :)

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
suzjohnson":3f3of0yp said:
ajtay":3f3of0yp said:

That is such a great phrase. Good thing dreaming is free!

~Haley

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
HaleyMaree":ae81zhqe said:
suzjohnson":ae81zhqe said:
ajtay":ae81zhqe said:

That is such a great phrase. Good thing dreaming is free!

~Haley
Thanks!

ajtay

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
MORE PICTURESSSSSS! :p

just hangin out
two.jpg

after his night time snack and his bath, sittin on the couch with me
four.jpg

not the best pic but on the left side of the pic you can see how yellow his beard is, ill try to get better lighting next time!
six.jpg

checkin himself out on the computer!
five.jpg

he loves lookin at all the pretty ladies on bd.org ;]
one.jpg

now hes settled in for snuggles <3
nine.jpg

seven.jpg

little stink eye!
eight.jpg

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
great pictures! I just finished the last comment written and was thinking...we need more pictures here! And then there were photos...whoa. :p
He's looking super. Be careful about letting him have anymore maps. He might end up sneaking out at night and join in the dragons taking over the world thread!!!

ajtay

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i want to make him a custom background sometime but i still want to invest in a different cage for him(his current one is a big 4'6" X 1'6" and that will be passed on to Chip) , ive also wanted to make him a custom rock/basking/cave thing when he gets his new home. i want one with a front opening hes getting too plump to get out of the top lol

ajtay

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
i love getting pictures of him when hes sleeping, hes always so much fatter when he sleeps! like hes been sucking it in all day to look good then when hes asleep he lets it all flop :p i love his pudgy little arms and how his little neck flub hangs down and his belly gets rounder lol hes just soooooo cute <3 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brohelphimlol
Top Bottom