Meet baby Kai!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyKai

Hello Beardie lovin' friends!
I just got my baby beardie Kai two or three weeks ago and have used this site for every question i've needed to be answered! Because this is my first beardie, I am constantly looking up things to make sure I am doing everything alright and that my baby is okay! I don't know how old my little baby is ( :( ) or the gender ( :? ) . i chose the name Kai because it is gender neutral and pretty cute (If i do say so myself :wink: )
These are some pictures of baby Kai!
83152-9616377400.jpg
83152-3922843719.jpg
83152-1207998679.jpg
83152-5120266173.jpg
83152-2098496734.jpg

I need tips on bathing (I bought Reptisafe to dechlorinate the water, but how much do i use for one gallon?
How do I keep Kai entertained? Any toys I dont know about?
Help me keep this baby happy!! Thanks friends!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Cute little one! For baths, I just use regular warm tap water without an issue. I wouldn't bother de-chlorinating unless it's unusually strong where you are. For one that small, you could use a big tupperware container with warm water in it for the bath. Try putting a washcloth on the bottom to provide some traction. Later on you can get a bigger bathtub. I used a turkey roasting pan and it worked perfectly even for an adult dragon.

BabyKai

Original Poster
sassy64":3c4uwfdg said:
sassy64":3c4uwfdg said:
Aww! You're baby is so cute! How old is he or she?

How is Baby Kai?

83152-4347899035.jpg

Baby Kai is doing good! She(?) has grown another inch and a half and got a nice new shed since I posted! :blob5: Been enjoying days in the sun and plenty of crickets!

sassy64

BabyKai":h1ior685 said:
sassy64":h1ior685 said:
sassy64":h1ior685 said:
Aww! You're baby is so cute! How old is he or she?

How is Baby Kai?

83152-4347899035.jpg

Baby Kai is doing good! She(?) has grown another inch and a half and got a nice new shed since I posted! :blob5: Been enjoying days in the sun and plenty of crickets!

That is wonderful! She sure is a cute one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom