Meet Axle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peeps

Hello everyone, as you know I lost my precious Peep to cancer about a week ago. I felt that it was in my best interest to purchase a new beardie to help me cope. He is beautiful and I wanted to start our journey on here :) he doesn't have an official name but I'm a car girl and I really like the name Axle :) [ximg]87949 3221300049[/ximg][ximg]87949 48947004[/ximg][ximg]87949 1693281397[/ximg]

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He's a great looking little guy! He looks quite happy and healthy =). I look forward to reading more about his adventures.

Peeps

Original Poster
Thank you:) he has beautiful comors just shed his head today actually. He is a very happy baby he is so rambunctious he loves to run around and jump on his tree and explore. He's such a fast little guy too I've never seen one who ran as fast as him he's deffinitely got some energy:)

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
I was waiting for your intro page!

Axle is a great name and would probably give him such an ego as a bad boy :wink:
He's very beautiful

Alucard says hey!
89300-6551289125.jpg

We can watch our beardies grow together.
Keep us posted on his journey!

Peeps

Original Poster
Awh he's such a cute little guy :) my mom doesnt like the name so i guess axle is out we're trynna think of something cute like Peep was cute and fun to say and the one before was Bug which was cute it's hard to think of one

traildrifterphalanx

Sub-Adult Member
AW, Axle is a very cute name, but I suppose we need mom's approval.

What about JubJub? It's cute to say, and gives the vision of a very plump dragon :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buddy- The Bearded Dragon
Top Bottom