Meet Alduin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlsMom

My son got his first beardie a few weeks and I have absolutely fallen in love with him. (The beardie....I already loved my son...haha). We are reading a lot and having so much fun with this amazing creature. Glad we found this site with great info for newbies! We are still trying to figure out if he really IS a he or a she. His attitude seems male like and that's what the store said he was, but they were wrong on his sibling so.... We've looked for bumps, tried the light, but for now we will just call him a he.

Wish I knew how to add a photo because he is darling!! His name comes from the dragon in Skyrim. My son is a gamer when he isn't working.

Later!

Zanna

Hatchling Member
Welcome AlsMom! I arrived here same way u did ;) my sons beardie but I've stolen her, or she me lol. This forum is a Godsend for us and I'm sure you will love it too. The upload manager for pictures is on the home page at the bottom, or someone more saavy will pink it for u here so we can see your "master" lol
Huggles,
Suzanna

AlsMom

Original Poster
89169-4732834538.jpg

Alduin was quite interested in the Packers game today. He wanted to make sure he got a good view....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom