Meal worms

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddyburgi

Extreme Poster
OK so my sons 1st grade class raised meal worms until they turned into beetles. I told the teacher that we would take them all once they were done with them because we raised them for lizard food. So one day Ethan came home with a few dozen beetles in his backpack. We added them to our current supply. Today I looked for some adult worms to feed to Falcor. I was only able to find like 6 but noticed there are hundreds of small worms in there. I mean it was a huge amount. I am going to set them up in a 20 gallon long tank that we were using for crickets because they are going to quickly outgrow there cricket keeper. I just wanted to share the good news with everyone. Soon I will have so many adult worms I will not know what to do with them all. Oh yeah, feed them to the bottomless pit of a lizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom